Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Ethan's 1st birthday

Ethan totally loves the ball pit whenever we go to Playwerx, so I decided to go with a ball theme using primary colors. We kept it nice and simple with a little food and a little fun. We also tried to keep it under an hour since everyone is on a different nap schedule. Speed party! I got giant bouncy balls for party favors but they were hiding around a corner so most people didn't get them. Bummer. You can't win em all!
In all honesty, this was a last minute party. It fell on mothers day weekend (which I was going out of town for) so I had it a day after I got back, a day before heading out of town again. So I had invites made but I didn't have time to print and send them. So I just text people the online version!!! I did print one to add to his baby book (that I'll never put together) and we can pretend that I actually sent it out.
 Snacks for mom and baby. Cake pops are my FAVORITE at parties because there's no waste and you don't need extra plates and forks.
 That's a happy camper!
 I got these little pools at walmart and ordered about 1000 balloons from Ebay to make these ball pits,
 Of course we had to have Madeline there!
 I think he's a daddy's boy, but lets pretend for a second that he's all about mom!
 Unlike Aiden, he didn't hesitate to go for it!
 It was probably helpful that Aiden showed him how to do it.

 After Aiden licked it, I couldn't get Ethan to use his hands! Monkey see, monkey do!


 Has there ever been a cuter photo??
 We got a pull string piƱata and the big siblings helped to pull the strings. I stuffed it full of baby snacks and it was quite cute to see the babies crawl to them! My mom ran to the store to get blow pops to add for the big kids.
 Party pooper.
Baby buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment